Kurt E. Lee, PL, represents a broad range of businesses – from manufacturers to entrepreneurs, from wholesalers to sign companies – and understands that litigation must always be pursued with an eye on the bottom line. The firm applies its experience, judgment, and organization to achieve positive results in high stakes, business litigation actions.
The attorneys at Kurt E. Lee, PL, have been successfully representing Florida and out-of-state businesses for more than 20 years. Kurt E. Lee, PL, has the practical, hard won, courtroom experience needed for complex commercial matters. Kurt E. Lee is a certified expert in business litigation, and he leads a group of skilled and accomplished litigators who advocate for our clients in federal and state courts. Kurt E. Lee, PL, handles matters for plaintiffs, defendants, and other parties involved in complex commercial disputes and has the computer technology necessary to handle factually and legally complex litigation and e-discovery.
The firm has experience handling all types of business disputes and representing partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations in matters involving, but not limited to:
- Breaches of contract
- Breaches of implied or express warranties and Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) disputes
- Business dissolutions
- Business torts
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes
- Condominium and homeowners’ association disputes
- Construction and lien law disputes
- Fraud and misrepresentation claims
- Partnership/shareholder disputes
- Real estate contract disputes
- Tortious interference claims